Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Aperol Spritz O’Clock

Hello, I am back. Apologies for being an unreliable blogger, I have been pre-occupied with enjoying the heat wave.

Heat waves can be hazardous for the handbag lover. I still haven’t quite recovered from the trauma of my last trip to Venice when on a particularly hot day I thought the navy dye from my Jaegar bowling bag was transferring on to my arm… Following a furious rubbing session with a packet of ‘wet ones’ in the middle of the Zaterre I was relieved to discover it was in fact just a vein. Should have known it would be my crummy Irish gene bank at fault and not Jaegar.  Still, the whole experience did serve as a reality check and made me realise that perhaps in extreme heat, leather is not the best option, don’t worry I haven’t lost my mind and cracked out a canvas tote (yawn). Cue this little number:





















*Temporarily branched out to Aperol Spritz as my go to heat wave beverage, Jacky’s got the ratio of Aperol to Prosecco nailed. It is well nice.
I’ve even managed to choose my spritziest polish in homage to the change- OPI, Are We There Yet?





















I know I know… Gin to Aperol, Essie to OPI where have my loyalties gone? Totes blame heat wave induced insanity.

I am stink excited about tonight’s Apprentice Final! This is my Eurovision. The celebrations will be kicking off as soon as I get home. I am not one to make flippant comments but I put my handbag collection on Louisa to win. It is literally cake vs. poison (well, botox)- as they say in bizness it’s a no brainer. Sugars blates going to go for cakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment